Homestay Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
- Add Free Link Here
- Ampang - Nadz Maju Guest House
- Ampang-Famis Homestay
- Ampang-Nur Islah Homestay
- Ampang-Warisan Homestay
- Banting - Arissa Homestay
- Batu Caves-ZZ Homestay
- Cheras - Taman Midah Homestay
- Homestay Mawaddah
- Kajang - Cempaka Inn
- KG Baru - Slumber Lodge
- Kuala Lumpur - Homestay Jln T.Razak
- Putrajaya- Presint 9 Homestay
- Rawang-EP Homestay
- Selayang Homestay
- Setiawangsa-VIP Homestay
- Shah Alam - Rintis Homestay
- Shah Alam- Alhawi Homestay
- Sungai Besar - Homestay JKKK
- Sungai Besar-ShahJehan Homestay
- Sungai Buloh- Saujana Homestay
- Wangsa Maju- Roslan Homestay
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Philippines hit with second typhoon in a week
Typhoon Nalgae, known locally as Quiel, slammed into the northern province of Aurora at about 9 a.m. Saturday, said Jun Galang, a local weather forecaster .
At least one person was killed in a landslide, authorities reported Saturday.
The powerful storm could wreak havoc on Central Luzon, a region north of Manila that was battered by Typhoon Nesat earlier this week.
Typhoon Nesat hit the Philippines on Tuesday, damaging 31 provinces and leaving at least 52 people dead. That storm has since moved on to China.
The new storm, Nalgae, had strengthened earlier Saturday to a super typhoon, packing maximum sustained winds of 240 kilometers per hour (149 mph). In addition, heavy rainfall was expected. Low lying areas and coastal areas could be hit with flash floods, according to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration.
Nesat was expected to leave the area by Sunday, forecasters said.
CNN's Ivan Cabrera contributed to this report